Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leaping Lizards February

 It's leap day...one photo that made my heart leap this month.

Presenting her royal highness...Queen Bee Olivia! Isn't she perfectly bee-utiful in her little hat Papa found last summer at our Farmers Market.

Thirty days hath September
April, June and November;
February has twenty eight alone
Except in Leap Year, that's the time
When February's Days are twenty-nine.

It's currently "blizzarding" at our house on leap day...yippee! I hope your leap day is fabulous too.




2 comments:

  1. Oh so adorable! Bee still my heart. Loving this blizzard too...let it snow and snow and snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but this is not right. The little girl in that photo shouldn't be looking like a girl - she should stay as the baby I first saw when I 'met' her on your blog. My goodness me - how beautiful is she. How adorable that her papa found that hat for her.

    ReplyDelete