Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lacrosse Season

Lacrosse is the fastest growing sport in the nation, and such crazy fun to watch. What could be more fun for young boys than playing with sticks and being enouraged to hit each other with them. It's called a poke check. Chet is playing attack this year, and scored his first goal yesterday. We absolutely love spending Saturdays with lacrosse...fun sport, super kids, and great families to sit and cheer with. Go Logan LAX!!!!!

The boys actually wear chest and elbow pads,
along with some serious gloves and helmet,
as the ball is very heavy.

Here is Chet scooping up the ball and cradling it.

3 comments:

  1. I always see the high school team practicing at Sky View and have wondered how the game is played. You'll have to explain it quickly (my attention span for sports is short) to me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, Lisa, those are some sweet action shots! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching sports! It sounds like a crazy game. I was just catching on to Rugby when Brady played that. I agree, Great SHOTS!

    ReplyDelete