Monday, December 20, 2010

Jr Pie Ninja

Meet Junior Pie Ninja...she's amazing and gorgeous. Although not related directly, she has always called me Auntie Lisa. I've known Junior Pie Ninja since she was about 6 years old. She and her little sis Missy would skip down Canterbury Lane to my house. With 2 adorable little ones now, her life is crazy busy. Last weekend she and her cute hubby threw their own version of my Pie Night party! 

I brought her a White Chocolate Vanilla Bean Banana Cream pie because I was so excited she was having her own Pie Night. 


 But did you see this little yummy thing? If you were lucky then you got an invitation to her party and got a slice of this.



Junior Pie Ninja...I hope you had a great time at your Pie Night. 

2 comments:

  1. Auntie Lisa,
    I love my Jr Pie Ninja Post. Thanks again for that beautiful pie and pie plate. I love. You guys are the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, time for a new post. That first pic is making me dry heave a little.

    ReplyDelete