1. Four places I go
- to Great Harvest for delish scones
- to the mountains skiing
- to visit my squishy grand baby Olivia
- to Burger King with the teenager on late start days for "Cini Mini Wednesday"
2. Four favorite smells
- the smell when harvesting honey
- the smell of lavender by my front door
- the smell of freshly cut grass
- the smell of Red Velvet Cake baking in the oven
3. Four favorite TV shows/movies
- Gone With The Wind - "Frankly my dear..."
- Hocus Pocus - "Amuck, amuck, amuck."
- Against a Crooked Sky - Hearthrob Stewart Peterson from my childhood...haven't seen it in years.
- Pride and Prejudice - "If any young men come for Mary or Kitty, for heaven's sake, send them in. I'm quite at my leisure.
4. Four recommendations
- Never eat anything larger than your head.
- Go big or go home.
- Live a genuine life.
- Love every minute of every day right now.
Hmmm. . . I wonder who will play along.
The four friends I tag are: