Niece baby learned many things from her Auntie Didi...including but not limited to...
- The current economic climate of our country.
- Izzy is the Princess of the house...you might as well get used to it.
- If you want to capture everyone's attention...just sit and look cute and squishy all day.
- Remember...Izzy equals princess.
- Papa is a sucker for chubby, pink baby girls.
- It's a rough job having all these people doting on you, so you might as well make the most of it.
- Instead of just drinking bottles of formula Olivia, you should start demanding tastier things...like steak, pasta, brownies, etc.
- Uncle Chet is a chick magnet with his mad guitar skills..."Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest...don't you cry no more."
- Auntie Didi is the best Aunt in the whole world.
- Auntie Didi knows all about your Mamma...even some secrets she's willing to share.
- If you can't go for a stroller ride outside, strolling around the house can be a great adventure.
- Piano playing is in your future...and you're going to love it!
We miss you already Auntie Didi!